منتدى الشيخ أحمد العتمنى الاسلامى

مرحبا بكم فى منتدى الشيخ احمد العتمنى الاسلامى

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

مرحبا بكم فى منتدى الشيخ احمد العتمنى الاسلامى

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اسلامى يهتم بشؤن الاسلام والدعوة والثقافة الاسلاميه

المواضيع الأخيرة

» سلسلة مقالات رمضانية (المقال العاشر)
Introduction to the knowledge of Islam Emptyالأربعاء أبريل 29, 2020 5:18 pm من طرف Admin

» سلسلة مقالات رمضانية (المقال التاسع)
Introduction to the knowledge of Islam Emptyالثلاثاء أبريل 28, 2020 6:41 pm من طرف Admin

» سلسلة مقالات رمضانية (المقال الثامن)
Introduction to the knowledge of Islam Emptyالثلاثاء أبريل 28, 2020 6:39 pm من طرف Admin

» سلسلة مقالات رمضانية (المقال السابع)
Introduction to the knowledge of Islam Emptyالثلاثاء أبريل 28, 2020 6:38 pm من طرف Admin

» سلسلة مقالات رمضانية (المقال السادس)
Introduction to the knowledge of Islam Emptyالثلاثاء أبريل 28, 2020 6:36 pm من طرف Admin

» سلسلة مقالات رمضانية (المقال الخامس)
Introduction to the knowledge of Islam Emptyالثلاثاء أبريل 28, 2020 6:34 pm من طرف Admin

» سلسلة مقالات رمضانية (المقال الرابع)
Introduction to the knowledge of Islam Emptyالثلاثاء أبريل 28, 2020 6:31 pm من طرف Admin

» سلسلة مقالات رمضانية (المقال الثالث)
Introduction to the knowledge of Islam Emptyالثلاثاء أبريل 28, 2020 6:28 pm من طرف Admin

» سلسلة مقالات رمضانية. (المقال الثاني)
Introduction to the knowledge of Islam Emptyالثلاثاء أبريل 28, 2020 6:09 pm من طرف Admin

التبادل الاعلاني

Introduction to the knowledge of Islam

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

عدد المساهمات : 112
    تاريخ التسجيل : 15/03/2010
    العمر : 61
    الموقع : العتامنه / منفلوط / اسيوط / ج .م.ع

Introduction to the knowledge of Islam Empty Introduction to the knowledge of Islam

مُساهمة  Admin الجمعة أبريل 02, 2010 7:15 am

[center][left][b]Introduction to the knowledge of Islam
    Praise be to God, enough, and the peace of the messengers who have chosen, and the Final Messenger Mujtaba, Muhammad and his family and companions and obey them in truth until the Day of Judgement.

After:

This book Window on Islam, or the entrance to identify him, those who do not know or know knowledge of limited or distorted, and to remind and emphasize to those who knew him, and to mark the benefit of believers: the definition of Bmqomath basic, characteristics Assembly, and his top goals, and confiscation of the infallible, in addition to the statement of the need for religion in general , and to Islam in particular.

In this set of doors up this book:

Part I: the need for religion: the need for the mind, soul and instinct in the individual, and the need for the community to the causes and controls.

Part II: the elements of Islam, faith, worship, ethics, and legislation.

And Part III: Properties of Islam, from the Lord, and humanity, inclusiveness and moderation, and a combination of stability and flexibility.

Part IV: the objectives of Islam, to build a good man, and the family safe, and good society, and the nation safe, and the state are valid, and advocacy for the good of humanity in general.

And Part V: The Sources of Islam, the Quran, Sunnah and Mpenth Haranh.

Have been exhausted in the statement of the important things in Islam, what I wrote before in other books, such as: faith, life and worship in Islam, and the general characteristics of Islam, and the foremost authority of the Koran and the Sunna, the Islamic solution and evidence, and others.

The one who wants to expand to know the chapters that I wrote here may refer to Mazanha in our books.

I hope that what I wrote here, enough for a Muslim today to find out the great truths of Islam, and give it increased from Islamic culture necessary for a Muslim in our times, to recognize the essence of religion, Mbroua of retail and freezing and homogenization, distortion, and free of any distortion Algalin, and using the wrongdoers, and interpretation of the ignorant .

It can also bask non-Muslims who wish to learn something about Islam a true image of the basics of this religion, which God has revealed his latest book, and messengers sent by the ring, as a mercy to the worlds, and the argument to all the people.

The compromise him except in God and to Him I turn.

Doha: Rajab 1416 AH, December, or 1995 years old.

The poor to his master

Yusuf al-Qaradawi

مواضيع مماثلة

-

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الأحد مايو 19, 2024 7:09 pm